Welcome to First in Math where you will learn, love, and live math™! First in Math provides Products and Services ("Services"). These Services are provided by First in Math India Pvt. Ltd. (“FIMIPL”), D 28/14 TTC MIDC, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai 400701.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read these terms very carefully.
YOUR USE OF THE FIRST IN MATH WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent this Web Site provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorised to make purchases on behalf of such group. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorised use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
5. Registration. This Web Site requires you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide Provider with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. Provider does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration by using your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorised use. If you believe there has been unauthorised use, you must notify FIMIPL immediately.
6. Errors and Corrections. FIMIPL does not represent or warrant that this Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. FIMIPL does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through this Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. FIMIPL may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
7. Third Party Content. Third party content, applications or services may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible via links from this Web Site. FIMIPL shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Web Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of FIMIPL.
8. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. FIMIPL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FIMIPL DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO:
8.1. ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS,
8.2. ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM,
8.3. THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF,
8.4. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR
8.5. YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. FIMIPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA. FIMIPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, PROVIDER'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR 1,000.
11. Third Party Rights. The provisions of Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification are for the benefit of FIMIPL and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Web Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Any outstanding dispute shall be settled by sole arbitrator appointed by FIMIPL in accordance with the Arbitration and conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language shall be English.
16. CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY. In the event of any termination by the Company or the User, the Company is under no obligation to provide a refund for the Fees received from the User or apply such fees to future services.